Search This Blog

Sunday 17 April 2011

beady stuff

hi,sorry I haven't been posting much reasently but I've had another 4 day animation corse. oh and if you've been having troble with watching the clip on the post called beads and animation then don't worry, I think its crashed. I'll try to fix it as soon as i can.soz.
Anyway, these are the best pics from the china trip my dad  and gemma where on for the last two weeks(there were so many!)so i chose the best ones

china visit (my dad)




silver jubilee(staff,local celebrities,me,my dad,general public)

me and a lot of other people blew up lots and lots of baloons


prize winner's bead class.





(left to right) Dolly roket, RNLI people,boogely stu.
for more info go to the website, the blog or the facebook page

4 comments:

Lia said...

looks cool

Daisy's Amazing Dad said...

You really do have the most amazing dad don't you Daisy? You must be really lucky to have such a really amazing person as a dad. An amazing dad with an amazing bead shop, how amazing is that?

Daisy said...

SHUT UP DAD!

Anonymous said...

As a person who really doesn't know Daisy's dad at all because I live in Aberdeen I felt compelled to write this entry just to say in the shortest possible way, without hesitation, repetition or deviation just what an amazing person Daisy's dad obviously is.