Search This Blog

Saturday 1 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

happy new year every one!! It's 2011 incase you've lived in a sealed up box for 5 years and you've just got out (olthough you wouldn't actuly know how long you'd been in there.) ok well i want to know where you were and who you were with in the first moments of the new year.
I personally was in an apartment of an artist were every thing was coted in 3 layers of dust. (seriosly spooky!) and he had 8 kids and one of them was I think called fran who's litle sister (shes an adult now)drew a picture on the black board when she was like 5 and its still there! can you belive that? so the people i was with were me, my dad, my dads girlfreind(suzane,shes freinds with fran), suzanes kids lola and felix, then there was was the people I'd just met called fran, george, dennis and a girl who i can't remember the name of.(sorry girl if your reading this!)
any way comment or email me to tell me the place and the people.

No comments: