Search This Blog

Monday 7 May 2012

Fishy Poem!

This poem was written by a good friend of mine and it touched me, 
so I thought you guys would like it too. 
click here to read her blog.
I was just sitting here feeding my fish...
When I noticed a funny glitch.
Whilst the others were going after their lunch,
One just sat there and it gave me a hunch,
That this fishy was bored of swimming,
And to make things simple, he gave up living!
For as I moved my mouse around,
Little fishy made no sound.
I waited and watched as the other fish cried,
as poor little fishling sat and died.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tender thanks you very much in regard to the improve forum. I learned a enormous numbers and got to be acquainted with the lucid with interesting people. I'll be a ordinary visitor.

Joanne Mallon said...

Daisy ur not a ad free site u hav that meals 4 the starving thing which both links to ad thingys and is an ad in itself!

Lia said...

oh poo why did it say i was my mum?! It was actully me Daisy.

Lia :)