Search This Blog

Monday 30 April 2012

Skirts

Mr Radcliffe
LOL!
looks like there's a head coming
out of his bum!
          Why the H am I talking about skirts I hear you cry. Well last week I had forgoten to wear my tie, so I went to my head of year (Mr Radcliffe, for those in the know) and he gave me a tie to borrow (In return for my phone, just until I gave the tie back). So, as most teachers do he had a quick look at the rest of my uniform and claimed that I was wearing jeans. Although being firm and saying I shouldn't wear them, he was at least understanding that I wore them every day and I had nothing else to wear.
          But me becoming a woman now (in bunny ears) I decided I should get a skirt (I am currently regretting this deeply!) I bought the skirt from the school shop on Friday, with my mum, (pleated, the new one, generally not as popular, understand why now).
           So, when I got to school on Monday (today) as usual everyone over reacted and as usual I wondered why I bothered. I was told a billion zillion times to roll it up and I knew I should have but didn't until I got home, very silly if you ask me.

No comments: